YL has a lot of online publications, facebook presences, online campaigns, teaching tools.
YL bridges to the offline world through print-outs, posters, Positive News Boards, Teaching Tools, campaigns and articles.
YL empowers youth, educators and parents to introduce ‘positive change’ learning culture in schools and youth clubs.
YL inspires, supports and cooperates with journalists longing for meaningful work.
YL backs and empowers the launch of national and local editions.
What’s required is that people LEARN about these practical opportunities.
Everyone can help in spreading this knowledge, the tools and strategies to networks, communities, schools and universities by
- joining our online volunteer network
- posting materials (posters, Positive News Boards…) in schools, universities, offices, public space
- promoting YL, as well as articles and campaigns in facebook and social media networks
- cross-posting articles and videos in blogs, media portals, newsletters, media
- promoting teaching tools (YL Tools and others featured in YL)
- using and promoting outstanding video-clips featured in YL
- promote Our Priorities online campaign portal
- promote YL Replicate!
- connect YL to events, workshops, trainings, campaigns (see TEAM UP)