Coordinators usually work in teams, so everybody bears an easy workload.
They work on
- Translation Teams of our global website
- Writer Teams of Continental and Topic Editions
- team communication and team files (using dropbox.com, email, skype.com)
- the flow of translations or articles (between a source folder, translators, editors and web editors (publishers))
and also engage in
- web editing
- team training
- facebook page maintenance
- cross publishing articles to other online media and communities
They need to be communicative, versed in wordpress, folder and file organisation, reliable, friendly, bright awake and a positive change enthusiast.
We may be in need of new coordinators on and off.
If you would like to join us as a Coordinator, please contact our Global Office.