Youth-Leader Magazine is hosted by Positive Nett-Works e.V (Association). We have charity status in Germany, and can accept tax-deductible donations.
Your contribution is much appreciated. Donations help us act free from funding corsets or obligations to advertisers.
We use finance to liberate core staff from pursueing other activities to make a living. We have been building up with countless volunteer hours. This means two things: we are very honourable, authentic and live moderate lifestyles. We – need to shift, in order to establish sustainable, smooth and quick team operations.
We need some core staff for doing indispensable things that Online Volunteers can not do (because of their limited schedule, due to too high level tasks, or too boring tasks), such as
- Online Communications (welcoming, equipping and training hundreds of online volunteers, managing shared file folders with team profiles, articles, translations, team mails, video clips…),
- Written Materials (team info docs, promotional materials, networking, memos…),
- Publications (articles, teaching tools, posters…),
- Website Management (programming, updating wordpress plugins, web editing, graphic design…),
- Promotion and Networking (dialogue, meetings…),
- Basic Necessities (office materials). We have been working on mobile computers, from home offices, internet cafes, hubs, park benches and beach cafes – thus saving on office cost, travel etc.
Donations enable us to move free with these matters. And that’s what we need to breathe and move.
We offer powerful win win benefits and many collateral impacts that make your investment in YL worthwhile!
MORE INFORMATION > please contact us to receive your free e-brochure YL FOR INVESTORS.